Important Information - PLEASE NOTE this website is for document storage, historical information, contact
information, resources, etc. -- Current events, activities/parties, yard sales, lost pets, weather events, emergency alerts and
other community information will be posted on the FACEBOOK PAGE. You DO NOT need to have a Facebook account to "view" the Community Facebook page. Please bookmark it along with this page or you can click on the link above to access the Facebook page. The Facebook page is updated with current important information several times a week.
- Please note the RCIA and Riverbea page is being merged into one page here. Please be patient while this page is in the process of being updated. Thank you
- Riviera Beach Memorial Project -Please contact Michael Vaccarino if you would like assist with the Memorial Project email@example.com 443-605-5903 Check out the Memorial Facebook page for more info HERE
- Boat Ramp - Contact Jerry at 410-255-8425 for a key. Boat ramp email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember to lock the gate after each use. Also sharing of keys is against the rules. Anyone caught sharing a key or parking/using the ramp without an authorized key/stickers is subject to having their vehicle/trailer towed. Use of the ramp by non-residents & those who have not paid, is unfair to those who have and hurts our community as a whole as Riverbea uses the money collected to to pay for grass cutting, electricity, etc. ALL VEHICLES AND TRAILERSWITH OUT CURRENT STICKERS WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSETO NCR TOWING 8191 RITCHIE HWY PASADENA MD 21122
- Riviera Beach Alert - There is a separate Facebook dedicated to communicating news and info during
emergency situations regarding our specific area. The Riviera Beach Alert page can be found HERE
- Solicitors- Please call the call the police non-emergency number on 410-222-8610 to report solicitors in the community
- RCIA "Beach Crew" T-shirts are available for purchase $15. 100% of the profits go to RCIA. Shirts are donated by local smal business W.J.Hegarty Home Improvements. Shirts are made by Red Eye Sports Co. Contact Dawn @ 410-439-0885 if you would like to purchase a T-Shirt.
- Reminder, it is illegal to ride off-road vehicleson county roads and community property. Residents, RCIA & Riverbea are working with local authorities to take action against violators
Other Info - Click on the links in blue for more information
- THANKS! Boy Scout Troop 414 for building fishing line recycling tubes at the Boat Ramp, Pat's Pier & the Yacht Club!! If you know anyone interested in joining the Boy Scouts, please contact them. They are doing lots of great/fun activities. You can read the story in the Maryland Gazette HERE
- Got Questions? Find your answers at the NEW Frequently Asked Questions section
- Safety - To keep our neighborhood safe everybody needs to be aware and alert and willing to report suspicious activity. Don't Hesitate to Call 911!