What's Happening! - Click on the links in blue for more information
- New!! Please note - January's meeting is cancelled due to inclement weather
- New!! Community Fundraiser dinner 1/28 at Primo Pasta Kitchen 5-9pm
- New!! Boat Ramp Reminders - Please remember to lock the gate after each use. Also sharing of keys is against the rules. Anyone caught sharing a key or parking/using the ramp without an authorized key/stickers is subject to having their vehicle/trailer towed. Use of the ramp by non-residents & those who have not paid, is unfair to those who have and hurts our community as a whole as Riverbea uses the money collected to to pay for grass cutting, electricity, etc. Please review the boat ramp rules located HERE. If you have any questions about the ramp or want to obtain a key, please contact Jerry Jeffers on 410-255-8425.
- A SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED in the Pending Lawsuit!!!!! Read about it HERE
- New!! Please don't feed the Geese. More info HERE
- The yearly RCIA Children's Christmas Party was on December 22nd at 3pm. Photos HERE
- Congratulations to the Hornberger family for winning the 2nd Annual RCIA Holiday Decorating contest Their photo can be found HERE
- Legal Fund Dinner- Tuesday, May 28th 5pm-10pm @ Pit Stop Pub. New items have been added to the menu. Check it out!
- Ultimate Frisbee in the Park every Sunday at 2pm. Contact Jerry Jeffers 410-255-8425 for more info
- Meeting minutes from 10/8/12 Dunkin Donuts pre-submittal community meeting, can be found HERE
- Family Fun Day on June 2nd was a huge success. Thanks to everyone who came out and everyone who volunteered to make this happen. Photos can be found HERE
- Special Thanks to Riviera Beach Volunteer Fire Department for attending our May meeting. Thanks for all the information they provided, answering everyone's questions & for everything they do to protect our community. Please remember the RBVFD when donating this year. Also, RCIA was able to raise funds to purchase TWO Pet Oxygen Masks that were donated to the RBVFD at the meeting. Special THANKS to Commercial Contractors of Riviera Beach for purchasing the second mask!! Thanks to everyone who contributed! More info on the masks can be found here: www.wagnpetsafety.com/pet_oxygen_masks.html
and HERE. Photos from the meeting can be found HERE
- RCIA "Beach Crew" T-shirts are available for purchase $15. 100% of the profits go to RCIA. Shirts are donated by local smal business W.J.Hegarty Home Improvements. Shirts are made by Red Eye Sports Co. Contact Dawn @ 410-439-0885 if you would like to purchase a T-Shirt.
- Reminder, it is illegal to ride off-road vehicleson county roads and community property. Residents, RCIA & Riverbea are working with local authorities to take action against violators
- Want to advertise in the next newsletter? Info HERE
- New Events & Activities added to the Calendar
- Boat Ramp Key - Please contact Jerry Jeffers for a new key 410-255-8425. Please complete the forms on the Riverbea website HERE Note: New keys are now $70, $50 if you return your key from previous year.
Other Info - Click on the links in blue for more information
- Thanks to Mr. Carroll Dove of the Erosion Committee for handling the removal of trees along the water area. A copy of the report can be found HERE.
- RCIA Legal Fund Lotto Tickets for sale. Email email@example.com for more info or tickets
- CONGRATULATIONS to Ruth Ann Thuman for being the Pasadena Voice Volunteer of the Month & for all her work in the community over the years. Story HERE
- THANKS! Boy Scout Troop 414 for building fishing line recycling tubes at the Boat Ramp, Pat's Pier & the Yacht Club!! If you know anyone interested in joining the Boy Scouts, please contact them. They are doing lots of great/fun activities. You can read the story in the Maryland Gazette HERE
- Got Questions? Find your answers at the NEW Frequently Asked Questions section
- Safety - To keep our neighborhood safe everybody needs to be aware and alert and willing to report suspicious activity. Don't Hesitate to Call 911!
RCIA Board Members
Jeff Brewis - President - effective Sept 15, 2009
Eric Etzel - Vice President - effective Sept 15, 2009
Karin Buddock- Secretary - effective January 2012
Bill Squires - Treasurer - effective June 2010